Wilgard Guard Rail & Safety Barrier Systems
Wilgard safety barrier system is an extremely tough and durable guardrail system designed to withstand and absorb severe impacts (13,000 lbs at 4 mph) without failure. They are painted yellow and provide a highly visible safety barrier system. All guard rail assemblies include the necessary hardware and anchors to install the system
In addition to the standard safety barrier systems, Triple-Rail systems, Lift-out systems, and pedestrian pass-through gates are available.
- Manufacturing areas
- Machinery and equipment
- Aisle rack protection
- Inventory areas
- Pedestrian Walkways
- Vehicle Traffic areas
- Mezzanine Columns and stairs
- Dock areas
- Office areas
- Corrugated 11 gauge steel rail approximately 12" wide top to bottom
- Available in stock lengths of 2',3', 4', 5', 6', 7', 8', 9', and 10' (measured center column to center column)
- Custom rail lengths available upon request
- Columns constructed of 5" x 5" x 3/16" wall structural tubing.
- Available in either 18" high or 44" high to support single-rail, double rail, or triple-rail guard rail.
- Base plates are 12" 12' x 3/4" thick.
Also available are:
- Triple-Rail Systems for maximum protection
- Lift-out guard rail systems for convenient access to machinery
- Pass-through gates for double and triple rail systems.
- Other gate types include:
- Swing gates
- Slide gates
- Tilt gates
- Lift out gates
I n order to meet OSHA regulations for fall protection, outriggers (returns/counter weights) MUST be utilized. Whether the Danger Side Run is 5’ or 1000’ in length, you must have these in place at the beginning and at the end of the run.Outriggers are standard rail kits (usually 5ft rail kits) that are connected at each start/end at approximately 90˚ to the Danger Side Run of each start / end of rail systems. Outriggers (returns/counter weights) are not required for closed loop systems (no start ends). An extra base is required to complete an open rail system (rail sections with start/ends); one rail section in the system requires 2 bases (kits only include 1 base) NOTE: Please consult Dakota Safety if wind loads are required for rail systems. Additional outrigger sections adding counterweights can be added to rail systems to increase wind load compliance.
- Delivery via LTL
- Delivery Timing
|Monday - Friday, before 6pm||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the same working day the order is made.||#Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.|
|Monday - Friday, after 6pm||Delivery lead-time of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
- For more details, check our FAQs out here!