Wilgard Guard Rail & Safety Barrier Systems
Wilgard safety barrier system is an extremely tough and durable guardrail system designed to withstand and absorb severe impacts (13,000 lbs at 4 mph) without failure. They are painted yellow and provide a highly visible safety barrier system. All guard rail assemblies include the necessary hardware and anchors to install the system
In addition to the standard safety barrier systems, Triple-Rail systems, Lift-out systems, and pedestrian pass-through gates are available.
- Manufacturing areas
- Machinery and equipment
- Aisle rack protection
- Inventory areas
- Pedestrian Walkways
- Vehicle Traffic areas
- Mezzanine Columns and stairs
- Dock areas
- Office areas
- Corrugated 11 gauge steel rail approximately 12" wide top to bottom
- Available in stock lengths of 2',3', 4', 5', 6', 7', 8', 9', and 10' (measured center column to center column)
- Custom rail lengths available upon request
- Columns constructed of 5" x 5" x 3/16" wall structural tubing.
- Available in either 18" high or 44" high to support single-rail, double rail, or triple-rail guard rail.
- Base plates are 12" 12' x 3/4" thick.
Also available are:
- Triple-Rail Systems for maximum protection
- Lift-out guard rail systems for convenient access to machinery
- Pass-through gates for double and triple rail systems.
- Other gate types include:
- Swing gates
- Slide gates
- Tilt gates
- Lift out gates
Please refer to our Safety Gate page for a guide to safety gates
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.