Pallet Safety Gate
Simply forklift your pallet of material through this self-closing pair of gates and back away. The Dakota Safety Pallet Gate closes up against your material, protecting your mezzanine edge until the pallet is removed from opening. When not in use, the Pallet Gate acts as a safety railing - always in place to protect employees from dangerous mezzanine falls.
- Paired pallet gates
- Vertical guide posts
- Stainless steel torsion springs mounted within the hinge assembly
- Railing mounting brackets and hardware included
- Adjustable cross bar; provides stability and visual banner
- Powder coat safety yellow (304 stainless steel is an option)
- Meets OSHA requirements based on dimensions and loads
- Material handling.
- Mezzanine openings
- Pallet racking
- Elevated mixing machines
- Parts warehousing
- Picking/packaging areas
- Personnel safety on elevated mezzanines
- Easily move material to your elevated area
- Requires no electricity
Simply forklift your pallet of material through this self-closing pair of gates and back away.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.