Skylight Screens for Fall Protection
Skylight screens for acrylic dome skylights are a passive fall protection system that provides a roof safety for skylight openings. When properly installed, skylight screens eliminate the fall hazard.
The screens are mechanically fastened to the retaining frame of the skylight with a rail and stainless steeel self-drilling screws.
Compliant with regulations for fall protection guardrail:
- 29 CFR 1926.501 Duty to Have Fall Protection (a)(1) (a)(2) (b)(4)(i)(ii)
- The rail is designed so that after the screen is installed, a 1/2" high by 2" long scupper is formed at each notch. These scuppers and the 1/2" continuous opening created when the skylight screen is longer than the rail help in preventing accumlation of debris along the rail and skylight screen
Skylight screens by Dakota Safety www.dakotasafety.com 866-503-7245
Manufactured in accordance with OSHA Standards – 29 CFR 1926.501
200 lb (90.7 kg), in accordance with OSHA Regulations – 29 CFR 1926.501
Hot dipped Galvanized to meet ASTM A123 specifications.
Supporting Documents Links
- A-SM1 Model Product Information- Domed Skylight
- Model F Corrugated Roof Profiles
- Model F Product Information
Contact Us for Skylight Protection Screens
Request a quote today, or contact Dakota Safety for more information on Skylight Fall Protection Screens.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.