Permanent/Removable Bollards, Column & Shelf Protectors
Safety Bollards help protect warehouse equipment from scratches and dents, and employees fromaccidents, by creating a vertical physical barrier from fork trucks. Strong protection is provided by a square steel tube, measuring 5" x 5" x 3/16", welded to a 10" x 10" x 3/8" base plate, topped with a galvanized steel cap. Permanent and are available in heights of 24", 36", and 42".
- Protect loading dock doors, in-plant office corners, and warehouse equipment
- Square 5" x 5" x 3/16" thick structural tubing
- Topped with a galvanized steel cap
- Solid 10" x 10" x 3/8" thick base plate
- Available in standard heights of 24", 36", and 42"
- Custom 60" high bollards
- Removable bollards also available
Download the Brochure.
Column / Shelf Protectors
Safeguard your workplace from accidents with Wildeck Column Protectors. Column Protectors are an inexpensive way to reduce expensive damage to your capital investment, by adding an extra measure of protection to your building columns. Anchored to the floor, column protectors withstand the punishment from a lift truck, helping you avoid costly repairs and downtime.
- Surrounds large building columns, drainpipes, and other facility equipment
- Rugged Column Protectors are prefabricated, eliminating all on-site welding or cutting
- Resists forklift, handtruck, and heavy cart impact
- Anchors are positioned internally
- Minimize obstruction around columns
- Recommend purchasing a set of four to protect all sides of a column
Custom Shelf Protectors
Custom Shelving Guards are designed specifically to match your shelves, offer the visual barrier you need to protect your inventory, and keep your picking operations functioning. These Guards provide a safe, visual barrier to safeguard shelves in picking operations using push carts. Easy to install and featuring a small footprint, this is a straightforward solution to increase the safety in any shelving operation.
If you are in need of structural shelving protection in a fork truck environment, Structural Rack Protectors can take the daily punishment from forklift trucks.
- Cuts workers' compensation claims
- Protects shelving and inventory
- Provides economical visual shelving protection
- Resists cart damage
- Easy to install
- Features small footprint
I n order to meet OSHA regulations for fall protection, outriggers (returns/counter weights) MUST be utilized. Whether the Danger Side Run is 5’ or 1000’ in length, you must have these in place at the beginning and at the end of the run.Outriggers are standard rail kits (usually 5ft rail kits) that are connected at each start/end at approximately 90˚ to the Danger Side Run of each start / end of rail systems. Outriggers (returns/counter weights) are not required for closed loop systems (no start ends). An extra base is required to complete an open rail system (rail sections with start/ends); one rail section in the system requires 2 bases (kits only include 1 base) NOTE: Please consult Dakota Safety if wind loads are required for rail systems. Additional outrigger sections adding counterweights can be added to rail systems to increase wind load compliance.
- Delivery via LTL
- Delivery Timing
|Monday - Friday, before 6pm||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the same working day the order is made.||#Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.|
|Monday - Friday, after 6pm||Delivery lead-time of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
- For more details, check our FAQs out here!