- Compression locking system won't damage copings or flashings
- Adjustable guardrail post complies with OSHA regulations
- Para-Clamp has two size options to accommodate parapets up to 18" or 25" in width
- Adaptors for rail sections available for deck applications
- Standard yellow zinc plating finish standard
- Custom manufacturing available to meet your special requirements
Place the clamp over a parapet or on a concrete slab and slide the compression plate against the surface, and then tighten the compression rod against the plate. Compression plates are offset so they won't damage copings or flashings on the parapets.
Para-Clamp stanchions are to be installed in 8ft increments
Shipping is not included in unit pricing
Contact Us now for Temporary Fall Protection Systems: 866-503-7245
Request a quote today, or contact Dakota Safety for more information on the Safety Rail 2000 permanent/temporary roof edge protection system from Dakota Safety, a safety rail company focusing on roof and elevated surfaces fall protection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.