Andrew Miller - 651-212-4897
General email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
CASPR Terms are 1/2 down and balance on net 30 terms.
CASPR Compact Sharable IEC Report: IEC 60335-2-65 Test Report Safety of Household and similar electronic appliances. Part II - particular requirements for air-cleaning appliances
Hospital Testing [IA & OK]:
The objective of the hospital trial was to validate the efficacy of the CASPR Medik™ continuous disinfection technology in reducing the levels of Bacterial and Fungal micro-burdens (MB) and the incidence of MRSA and VRE across the surfaces of a 29 bed Pulmonary Care unit. The trial included tracking the impact of installing the technology on the absenteeism rates for the staff dedicated to the unit.
CASPR Medik™ units were installed with the intention of treating all of the surfaces of the unit including patient rooms, nurses’ stations, administrative offices, and public areas. Extensive environmental swabbing was utilized to determine the baseline level of MB prior to activation and then analyze the impact of the introduction of low levels of Hydrogen Peroxide into the environment of care. There were three different sets of data that were collected to measure the impact:
1. Pre-activation environmental swabbing was conducted according to a precise protocol on 52 locations in eight patient rooms, the nurses' stations, and nurses' computer room to establish a baseline for MB levels and the incidence of MRSA and VRE. During post-activation, the same locations were swabbed every four
weeks to measure the impact of the technology on the level of MB and the incidence of MRSA and VRE.
2. Human Resources collected the absenteeism rates for the dedicated staff in the unit for the four-month trial and compared the data of the same group of employees for the same four month period the previous year.
3. The facilities team identified labor and expense avoidance associated with implementing the technology.
• The continuous application of low levels of oxidizing molecules were found to exert a significant 78% and 97% reduction in the average Bacterial and Fungal MB found on the surfaces (1415 cfu/100”2 and 328 cfu/100”2 for Bacteria and Fungi, respectively)
• The incidence of MRSA and VRE was reduced by 63% and 70% respectively
• During the trial the unit realized a 44% reduction in employee absenteeism for the four months (Nov –Feb) in comparison to the same period in the previous year (reduced absenteeism by 550 hours from 1313 to 762)
• Completely eliminated the use of Xenex UV disinfection machine and the labor and contract maintenance costs associated with it
• Increased unit throughput by shortening room turnover time by 30 minutes.
Microchem Laboratory Report InDuct:
The results show material reduction of bacteria, fungi, and viruses after the installation of the CASPR units with NC2I® Technology. The difference between the control samples and the samples exposed to the CASPR shows a
significant reduction of pathogens on surfaces independently of the pathogen tested. The following data highlights the percentages of reduction of microorganisms on surfaces, compared to a control which has not been exposed to the CASPR technology.
Individual results on surfaces within the test room showed significant reductions ranging from 91% to over 99.998%. The continuous disinfection from low levels of H2\O2 were found to exert a significant reduction of the microbial burden
compared to the control microorganisms non-exposed to the CASPR NC2I® technology.
Testing results indicate that the CASPR units with NC2I® technology materially reduces or eliminates microorganisms on surfaces in a controlled environment. Results showed Bacteria was reduced over 99.998%, Fungi was reduced over 95%, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus (MRSA) was reduced over 99.98%, Influenza A (H1N1) was reduced over 99.93% and MS2 (virus) was reduced over 99.993%, on surfaces during the test period.
The CASPR NC2I® Technology was very effective in eliminating hospital indigenous pathogens, including MRSA, upon contact
on all surfaces.
Elevator Button Sterilizer