Straight Dock Gates & Folding Rail Dock Gates
EdgeGard™ dock door gates from Wildeck are durable, reliable, and safe. These dock gates are easy to install and operate, and provide an effective barrier for personnel and equipment working near open dock doors, truck loading pits, or other hazardous areas.
Dakota Safety offers these dock door gates in two styles: straight and folding rail. EdgeGard™ straight rail dock gates utilize the “industry standard” design, while EdgeGard™ folding rail dock gates are specially designed to protect wider openings while minimizing the required clearance height.
Both dock gate styles feature EdgeGard™’s smooth, cantilevered action, which ensures easy operation and long service life. When raised, these dock gates completely clear the opening to provide unimpeded traffic flow and maximum accessibility. When closed, EdgeGard™ dock gates are held securely in place and do not move.When properly anchored, EdgeGard™ straight dock gates and folding dock gates meet the 200 lb. load force protection requirements of the OSHA 1910.23 standard.
Request a quote on the straight or folding rail dock gates you need. Contact Dakota Safety to learn more about these or any of our industrial safety products.
View the EdgeGard™ brochure for additional information and specifications.
Contact Us for EdgeGard™ Dock Gates
Edgegard by Wildeck Straight Dock Gate
(in closed position near hazardous equipment)
Features & Benefits of EdgeGard™ Dock Gates
- Straight dock gates and folding rail dock gates available.
- EdgeGard™ Gate top rails are 42" high (above floor Level) when closed.
- Easy to assemble and install. (See below.)
- Minimal floor space required.
- Strong balanced construction withstands 200 lbs. top rail pressure and meets OSHA load force protection requirement.
- Counterbalanced gas cylinder(s) allow easy lifting and safe gate operation.
- Black safety stripe on bright yellow paint finish ensures high visibility.
- Rugged construction for long service life.
- Made in the U.S.A.
EdgeGard™ Dock Gate InstallationEdgeGard™ dock door gates should be attached to the concrete deck of your loading dock with anchors (not included). Allow additional 14” clearance for straight dock gates, and 21” for folding dock gates. Both styles require a minimum of 10’ overhead clearance.