Pallet Flow Safety Gate
Simply forklift your pallet of material through this self-closing pair of gates and back away. The Dakota Safety Pallet Gate closes up against your material, protecting your mezzanine edge until the pallet is removed from opening. When not in use, the Pallet Gate acts as a safety railing - always in place to protect employees from dangerous mezzanine falls.
Pallet Flow Gate PRODUCT DATA SHEET
- Paired pallet gates
- Vertical guide posts are 7' high
- Stainless steel torsion springs mounted within the hinge assembly
- High impact bumpers protect your material from being damaged while being pushed through the gates
- Railing mounting brackets and hardware included
- Adjustable cross bar; provides stability and visual banner
- Available in stainless steel or powder coat safety yellow
- Meets OSHA requirements based on dimensions and loads
- Material handling.
- Mezzanine openings
- Pallet racking
- Elevated mixing machines
- Parts warehousing
- Picking/packaging areas
- Personnel safety on elevated mezzanines
- Easily move material to your elevated area
- Requires no electricity
[short-description]Simply forklift your pallet of material through this self-closing pair of gates and back away.[/short-description]
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.