The EZ-Climb Rolastair mobile ladder stand is designed for forward descent.
- 45 degree angle of climb
- 9-1/2" rise and run per step
- 9-1/2"x24" wide steps
- 1" diameter steel tube frame
- Standard 19" extra-deep top platform
- Diamond plate steps
- 3-4-5 step units have spring loaded casters
- 6 step & larger have StepJack
- 3-4-5 step units have 32" tall guardrail
- 6 step & larger have 42" tall guardrail
- 6 step & larger have K-D base
- Large 2" diameter rubber shoes
- Safety green enamel finish
- Safety grating steps and platform
- Extra-deep top platforms
- StepJack on 3-4-5 step units
I n order to meet OSHA regulations for fall protection, outriggers (returns/counter weights) MUST be utilized. Whether the Danger Side Run is 5’ or 1000’ in length, you must have these in place at the beginning and at the end of the run.Outriggers are standard rail kits (usually 5ft rail kits) that are connected at each start/end at approximately 90˚ to the Danger Side Run of each start / end of rail systems. Outriggers (returns/counter weights) are not required for closed loop systems (no start ends). An extra base is required to complete an open rail system (rail sections with start/ends); one rail section in the system requires 2 bases (kits only include 1 base) NOTE: Please consult Dakota Safety if wind loads are required for rail systems. Additional outrigger sections adding counterweights can be added to rail systems to increase wind load compliance.
- Delivery via LTL
- Delivery Timing
|Monday - Friday, before 6pm||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the same working day the order is made.||#Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.|
|Monday - Friday, after 6pm||Delivery lead-time of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
- For more details, check our FAQs out here!