Metal Roof Edge Safety Rail Protection Products
The SG (SeamGrabber) Series features a base plate that "grabs" the seams on metal roofs and when combined with one of our roof safety rail systems, provides roof edge protection that complies with OSHA regulations for guardrails. The galvanized base plate is designed to fit various types of standing roof seams and can be used with the Architectural Series Railings, SafetyRail2000, StealthRail and Perma-Line Warning Line Systems.
The SG guardrail system is ideal for protection for workers at mechanical units, ladder areas and roof hatches or to create a full perimeter roof edge protection system.
Compliant with regulations for fall protection guardrail guardrails.
- Complies with OSHA regulations
- Hot-dipped galvanized finish
- Can be used with the Architectural Series Railings, SafetyRail2000, StealthRail and Perma-Line Warning Line Systems
- Utilizes S-5 clamps
- CAD Layouts included for installation
In order to meet OSHA regulations for fall protection, outriggers must be utilized (returns/counter weights). Whether the Danger Side Run is 5' or 1000' in length, you must have these in place at the beginning and at the end of the run. Outriggers are standard rail kits that are connected at approximately 90° to the Danger Side Run of each end rail section.
Metal Roof Safety Rail
SG Guardrail System, BlueWater Manufacturing, distributed by Dakota Safety www.dakotasafety.com 866-503-7245
System shall have top and mid rail in accordance with OSHA Standards.
- Structural Load: 200 lb (90.7 kg), minimum, in any direction to all components in accordance with OSHA Regulations.
- Height: 42 inches (1067 mm), minimum
- Railings: 1 1/4" Schedule 40 pipe; 1.66 OD
- Mounting Base Plates: Galvanized base plates with receiver post and utilizing S-5-S roof clamps
- Finishes: Available in standard Hot-Dip Galvanized or custom color upon request.
- SeamGrabber Product Data Sheet
Contact Us for your Metal Roof Safety Rail Systems
Request a quote today, or contact Dakota Safety for more information on the SeamGrabber Guard Rail System.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.