Fall Protection Guardrail & Handrail Systems
SafetyRail2000 IDS Center, Minneapolis, MN
Architectural Series, Camp Withycombe, WA
Dakota Safety specializes in solving fall protection situations using a passive fall protection guardrail system. Non-penetrating guardrail systems provide roof edge protection without penetrating the roof or floor surface. Moreover some systems can be used as a portable system to be moved to an area when needed.
Whether you are looking for a solution for fall protection, barrier protection, handrails, safety rails, floor opening protection, or roof guardrail systems, Dakota Safety supplies a variety of roof guardrail systems systems to meet your specific application.
OHSA Regulations and non-penetrating roof guardrail systems
The rail system is supported by 108 lb base plates and when combined with a return perpendicular to the leading edge at each end, the combined mass of the system and the geometry creates a compliant guardrail system for roof edge protection.
Unlike other guard rail systems which require intermediate counterweights at each stanchion, the SafetyRail 2000 system only requires returns at each end of a run, eliminating trip hazards near the rail and lowering overall cost.
Easy Rooftop Installation (no tools required)
All safety railing systems come with simple instructions for installation. No drilling or tools are required for installation.
- Position bases in desired location
- Insert rail into base receiver ports
- Insert locking pin
- Each base has 4 receiver ports allowing up to 4 rails to join at a single base and allowing infinite positioning of the rail sections
- Positive Locking system secures rails to base. The Positive Locking System provides a visual confirmation that the rail is secured to the base. (Friction lock systems DO NOT provide this verification.)
- Complies with OSHA regulations 29 CFR 1910.23 and 1926.502
- Toe-board bracket adapters for 2 x 4 boards are available
- Bases come standard pads on bottom
- Optional EPDM pads are available
- Working handles are built into bases for easy handling